Loom’s developer tests are graded on a full scale of accuracy. Upon completing a test, you are given a pass/fail grading, as well as a qualitative score that is not displayed publicly. However, we do use that score to rank you against other developers in filtered results.
Articles in this section
- I’m a developer, how and why should I take the Loom developer tests?
- Will an insignia be displayed on my user profile if I successfully complete a test?
- What format are the developer tests in?
- Do I have to pay to take a developer test on Loom?
- How many times can I take a test?
- What is the passing mark for a test?