Loom’s developer tests are in the format of multiple choice. The intent here is to make them easy for you to complete, while still accurately displaying your technical proficiency.
Articles in this section
- I’m a developer, how and why should I take the Loom developer tests?
- Will an insignia be displayed on my user profile if I successfully complete a test?
- What format are the developer tests in?
- Do I have to pay to take a developer test on Loom?
- How many times can I take a test?
- What is the passing mark for a test?