1. Make sure your proposals and timing estimates are thorough and as accurate as possible.
2. Make sure to keep your profile up to date with your current role, skills and availability. We deliver curated project recommendations to each freelancer based on their profile. The more information you provide, the better your recommendations will be.
3. Include examples of your work in your profile. Freelancers with work examples have a higher response rate and get hired more often than those without.
4. If you are not from the United States, we encourage you to take our Basic English test to show you can communicate effectively with English-speaking project owners.
5. Fully complete your profile with employment history, availability, a friendly profile photo and a welcoming message about yourself.
By taking these five steps, you will quickly and significantly increase your chances of winning the work of hiring companies on Loom.