No, there is no fee or limit to the number of proposals you can submit.
Articles in this section
- Who can freelance on Loom?
- Why would I freelance on Loom?
- I’m a freelancer looking for contract work. How will Loom work for me?
- What are the fees for freelancers on Loom?
- Do you have any tips for new freelancers on Loom?
- I’m not located in the U.S., can I still freelance on Loom?
- How do I submit a proposal?
- Is there a fee to submit a proposal?
- When submitting a proposal, should I estimate my fee in equity, cash or both?
- Can I modify a proposal that is already submitted?