Unlike other freelance platforms, Loom doesn’t charge fees to freelancers. Our fees are taken from the hiring companies only. You are free to find work on Loom, for free.
Articles in this section
- Why would I freelance on Loom?
- I’m a developer looking for contract work. How will Loom work for me?
- Do you have any tips for new freelancers on Loom?
- I’m not located in the U.S., can I still freelance on Loom?
- What are the fees for freelancers on Loom?
- How do I submit a proposal?
- Is there a fee to submit a proposal?
- When submitting a proposal, should I estimate my fee in equity, cash or both?
- Can I modify a proposal that is already submitted?
- Am I obligated to do a project if I submit a bid on it?