Accurate company information is required for any project offering equity compensation. We reserve the right to utilize third-party verification on companies that post equity projects to ensure they are an established company. Equity projects that are set up with false or inaccurate company information will be removed from Loom.
Articles in this section
- Project Posting Requirements & Tips
- Why would I hire freelancers on Loom?
- What kinds of freelancers can I hire on Loom?
- I have a company looking for freelancers. How will Loom work for me?
- What kinds of projects should I post on Loom?
- Why do I need to provide my company type and state filing location?
- Can I reach out to freelancers about my project?
- Can I edit a project after it is published?
- My company isn’t located in the U.S., can I still hire freelancers on Loom?
- Can I keep my project private on Loom?