Currently on Loom, you can message freelancers only after they have submitted a proposal for your project. We encourage you to make your project posting robust and attractive to increase your chances of receiving quality proposals.
Articles in this section
- Project Posting Requirements & Tips
- Why would I hire freelancers on Loom?
- I have a company looking for freelancers. How will Loom work for me?
- What kinds of projects should I post on Loom?
- Why do I need to provide my company type and state filing location?
- Can I invite a freelancer to submit a proposal on my project?
- Can I edit a project after it is published?
- My company isn’t located in the U.S., can I still hire freelancers on Loom?
- Can I keep my project private on Loom?
- Why can’t I hire for equity if I’m not a company?