Yes, a project posting can be edited after it is approved and is active on Loom. We recommend optimizing project details, especially the scope of work, if you find the proposals you are receiving are not accurate or relevant to your needs.
Articles in this section
- Project Posting Requirements & Tips
- Why would I hire freelancers on Loom?
- What kinds of freelancers can I hire on Loom?
- I have a company looking for freelancers. How will Loom work for me?
- What kinds of projects should I post on Loom?
- Why do I need to provide my company type and state filing location?
- Can I invite a freelancer to submit a proposal on my project?
- Can I edit a project after it is published?
- My company isn’t located in the U.S., can I still hire freelancers on Loom?
- Can I keep my project private on Loom?