Currently all projects on Loom are public. We encourage them to be so they can be visible to all qualified, talented freelancers on Loom. However, we realize the secret sauce of your project is important. When you post your project on Loom, you can publicly share what you feel comfortable sharing, while keeping the confidential details of your project protected behind an NDA-required tab. Freelancers then will ask you for permission to see that information, and you can grant access anyone you choose after they sign a nondisclosure agreement.
Articles in this section
- Project Posting Requirements & Tips
- Why would I hire freelancers on Loom?
- What kinds of freelancers can I hire on Loom?
- I have a company looking for freelancers. How will Loom work for me?
- What kinds of projects should I post on Loom?
- Why do I need to provide my company type and state filing location?
- Can I reach out to freelancers about my project?
- Can I edit a project after it is published?
- My company isn’t located in the U.S., can I still hire freelancers on Loom?
- Can I keep my project private on Loom?