No. Proposals cannot be modified after they are submitted. Proposals are not binding, so you can discuss necessary project fee and scope changes with an entrepreneur when they respond to your proposal to discuss details.
Articles in this section
- Who can freelance on Loom?
- Why would I freelance on Loom?
- I’m a freelancer looking for contract work. How will Loom work for me?
- What are the fees for freelancers on Loom?
- Do you have any tips for new freelancers on Loom?
- I’m not located in the U.S., can I still freelance on Loom?
- How do I submit a proposal?
- Is there a fee to submit a proposal?
- When submitting a proposal, should I estimate my fee in equity, cash or both?
- Can I modify a proposal that is already submitted?