We encourage you to make your project page robust and attractive to increase your chances of having developers submit proposals for your project.
A few things that will help are:
1. Provide a thorough description of your experience.
2. Provide a thorough description of your team/company.
3. Provide a thorough description of your product or service.
4. Ensure you have an accurate budget.
5. Provide an accurate and clear scope of work for the project.
6. Provide a thorough description of your goals, including the deliverables you expect to receive.
7. Provide details on any traction you have with your idea or business. This could be hiring related, funding related, or number of active users, for example.
Providing in-depth descriptions and accurate scope of work will ensure you receive quality proposals with accurate fee estimates from freelancers.