We encourage you to make your project page robust and attractive to increase your chances of having developers bid on your project.
A few things that will help are:
- Add a company logo or photo of yourself or your team.
- Add any images you have of your product or service.
- Add any graphics you have about how you currently do, or will, operate. Even iPhone photos of napkin sketches go a long way here.
- Provide a thorough description of yourself.
- Provide a thorough description of your team.
- Provide a thorough description of your product or service.
- Provide a thorough description of your goals, including the deliverables you expect to receive.
- Provide details on any traction you have with your idea or business. This could be hiring related, funding related, or number of active users, for example.
The more info and picture you can provide, the better! This will help you get lower bids from higher quality developers.