Yes, we allow projects from entrepreneurs all over the world. Please note that Loom work contracts do not support equity agreements from companies outside of the United States.
Articles in this section
- Project Posting Requirements & Tips
- Why would I hire freelancers on Loom?
- What kinds of freelancers can I hire on Loom?
- I have a company looking for freelancers. How will Loom work for me?
- What kinds of projects should I post on Loom?
- Why do I need to provide my company type and state filing location?
- Can I reach out to freelancers about my project?
- Can I edit a project after it is published?
- My company isn’t located in the U.S., can I still hire freelancers on Loom?
- Can I keep my project private on Loom?